Saturday, November 20, 2010





So we just hang out at home alot now that its getting colder and dad takes the car to school instead of his bike. We read books and play with toys. We clean the room at least twice a day. Leo loves to pull every book off the shelf, take every car out, take all the blocks and throw them everywere. We are working on cleaning up one mess before we make another one. He is catching on and doing well. Leo is a smart boy but has started to play dumb. I dont know why but well ask him to do something like hey Leo pick up that shoe. He'll point to something anything other than the shoe and ask "This"? It kinda drives me crazy because I know he knows what im talking about. I think thats just his way of not doing what he is told. But I try and not let him get away with it so much. He is getting better at his colors and ABC's. Still says abcdfg now wont you sing with me. Were working on it. Levi is gonna be crawling around anyday now. He gets up on all fours and bounces around. He rolls if he wants to get anywere. He is starting to bite more so I think teething is coming. Yeah!! He is was more interseted in food than Leo ever was. I havce started feeding him rice cereal and weve had veggies once or twice now. The faces he makes are great. i need to record them one of these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment