Wednesday, November 3, 2010





everytime we go to green valley we hear the train. So we stopped at a railroad track to get Leo a close look at one. He was armed with his camera, when they went by Leo waved and they honked the horn a few times for him. He loved it. Now everytime we are in the car he asks if he can see a train. He is a very smart and curious kid. Leo talks amazingly well now. I have people ask me all the time how old he is and they say he talks so good. He is very polite and usually still attracts alot of attention wherever we go. Now with 2 blond haired boys we get even more attention. Yesterday Eric and I went shooting with some friends and I hit myself in the head with a scope. No fun But even then, at one point with Levi bouncing away on Erics lap we had 5 nurses surounding us gushing over the baby. It made me feel better.
Levi is 6 months old now and sitting up on his own. He gets into the crawl position alot but for now its just scooting all over the room. He rolls to get what he wants. He still hates to lay down if he isnt sleeping so he spends time in the bumbo chair if I get busy otherwise I just set him on the floor next to Leo and they play well together. He loves the bouncy seat we have, Thats why all he wants to do when your holding him anymore is bounce. He will be crawling anyday now, He wants to keep up with Leo so bad you can just see it when Leo is playing around and Levi is just so excited bouncing and talking away. Its fun to watch them.
Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment