Sunday, December 11, 2011

Its beginning to actually feel like Christmas . I havent felt for years, mabye even since I was a kid the spirit of Christmas. This time of year came and went with not much thought. This year, Mabye its the new homeI have been able to decorate with my very first christmas tree. Mabye its the church activities ive loved to be a part of. Or mabye its that Leo is now able to understand what Christmas is about and is excited for Santa that it actually feels like Chrismas but whatever it is. I like it! I guess it could also be the snow weve got. Ive never lived in snow and im sure i will hate this winter. But im sure well manage and spring will come and things will be great.
We got a tree and decorations from some nice friends and I set up lights and bought ornaments.


Here is our house. with the snow. we got a few inches that night. But most of it has melted off.



My car window. It was 24 degrees when I went outside. Brrr.




Icicles from a cliff I drive by everyday.



No comments:

Post a Comment