Saturday, November 12, 2011

Its been good so far.

Well we moved here to PA in June. Just about a week before Leo turned 3. We went back to church right away and made some new friends. A great lady in the ward threw Leo a party and we were able to met some new people. They have all been so sweet and watch my boys on sunday nights while i attend the churches Addiction Recovery Class with an awsome group of Ladies. I am so glad I decided to go back to church. I now have a strong testimony and have shared it a few times in fast and testimony meeting. We have recieved so many blessings and I am happier than ive been in a long time. We love Pennsylvania and bought a house that we should be getting in just a few days on Monday. Very excited to have more room. Ive liked living here in bellefonte and we are right on the main road. Weve been able to enjoy parades, the high school is right up the road so we walk there when we here the band playing. We walk to a park close by that has ducks, I save all our bread ends and crusts from the boys sandwiches and feed them. We have been able to enjoy playgroups every week. And recently started a co-op with 5 other kids in the ward. Between 5 moms we trade weeks and teach a lesson. So far we had the letter D and made Dr. bags and Halloween and made balloon ghosts. Its been fun. Leo also started a pre-k class from 12:30 to 3:30 monday thru fridays. He enjoys that as well. The first few weeks he had issues with keeping his hands to his self. But over time he has gotten better. He enjoys church and just recently Levi was able to join nursery. They are very cute. As soon as sacrament is over Leo grabs levis hand and they walk to the nursery room. From what I hear they both do well. Which lets me enjoy Gospel Principles class and relif society. Its getting colder now and I hope to get into our house before it snows. The highlight of my summer was that we were able to visit New York City. It was amazing!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you are loving PA and life right now. I wish I could go visit you.

    ReplyDelete