Sunday, January 16, 2011








We needed to give Leo a haircut. So I took him to my moms house were she was able to give him a trim. After cutting off an inch or so the curls just werent the same and it was just time for a boy cut so we went to Savannahs were she buzzed the rest off. He kept asking were did my hair go? we showed it to him in the trash and said you now have a big boy haircut. he just smiled and said okay now im a big boy, yeah. He likes that he can get close to Levi now and not have his hair pulled. He kisses him constantly on the cheeks. I think he likes that I dont pull on it when im combing through it. I have caught him a few times shaking his head and saying were did my hair go? But now that its been a week he has gotten use to it and so have I. And now that we cut off Leos curls Levi is growing some of his own.

No comments:

Post a Comment