Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Well its been a while since I wrote last. We were out a computer for the last 3 months so its been tough. But we finally got a new one in the mail the other day. YEah!!! I can finally look through the last 3 months of pictures and organize them. We have done alot these last few months. The end of July was the Spears family reunion we went to in Junction, Utah. Leo had a fun time playing with cousins all week. On our way home Eric and I drove through Zion National Park and stopped for a day of hiking. I tied Levi to me and Eric held Leo most of the way while we did a 2.5 mile hike following a river. We walked around and did a few smaller hikes before heading home. But Eric loved Zion so much that we made another trip out there the following weekend without the kids. Savannah was sweet enough to watch my boys while we went up on a Saturday and did a 5 mile hike called Angels Landing. I posted 3 slideshows. One was of the family reunion, one was of when we went to zion as a family, then the other is of the hike we did without the kids. It was awsome.

No comments:

Post a Comment